Capital Construction Assistance Online Grant Application Tool
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY before logging in.
To obtain a user name and password, call Ashley Moretti at 303-866-2153. Requests MUST be by phone and from the district or charter school personnel. Due to security reasons, emailing of user names and passwords is not permitted.
Grant Submission - Print one completed application for your records and one for submitting to CDE with signatures.
- Do not: bind the application in a 3-ring binder, report folder, or book.
- Do not: staple any of the pages. Dividers/tabs are acceptable, but not necessary.
- Do not: send the pages loose but bind the application with a paper clip, binder clip or rubber band. If the application is too large to bind with a large binder clip, then separate into sections that fit a large binder clip and number the sections for order.
An original hard copy grant application with signatures must be received at 1580 Logan St. Suite 310, Denver CO 80203, before 4 pm on February 24, 2017.
Pursuant to 22-43.7-109(a) C.R.S., the Division may only provide financial assistance for:
- A capital construction project for a public school facility that the applicant owns or will have the right to own in the future under the terms of a lease-purchase agreement with the owner of the facility or a sublease-purchase agreement with the State
- A capital construction project for a public school in existence for at least three years at any time before the board receives an application for financial assistance.
- An applicant that is operating or will operate in the next budget year in a leased facility that is:
- Listed on the state inventory of real property and improvements and other capital assets maintained by the office of the state architect pursuant to section 24-30-1303.5, C.R.S.; or
- State-owned property leased by the state board of land commissioners, described in section 36-1-101.5, C.R.S., to the applicant.
- If the Actual Match on this request is less than the CDE Listed Minimum Adjusted District Match Percentage:
- You will need to submit a Waiver Application along with this application.
- If the Actual Match on this request is less than 75%:
- This project might need to comply with Colorado's "High Performance Standard Certificate Program", pursuant to 24-30-1301 and 24-30-1305 C.R.S. Please call your regional program manager for additional information.
Photos: Please include an electronic copy (email, CD, flash drive, etc.) of your photos with the application. The photos should be hi-resolution and in a JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF format only. Word documents, PDF's or PowerPoint's are not allowed. Photos should include:
- A photo of the front of the facility;
- A photo of a typical classroom;
- A photo of a typical corridor; and;
- A site plan, architectural rendering, or drawing of the proposed solution;
- Up to ten additional photos specific to the project.
- Paper copies will not be accepted.
Supporting Material - The original submitted grant application must include all the supporting items on the check-list below for a complete grant application or the application may not be accepted for consideration.
CHECK-LIST FOR A COMPLETE GRANT APPLICATION
The following must be included in the grant application or the application may not be accepted.
CC-03 grant application Detailed project budget Electronic photos Waiver application if not providing the minimum applicant match Submittal requirements based on project scope
Please log in: