Capital Construction Assistance Online Grant Application Tool
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY before logging in.
To obtain a user name and password, call Ashley Moretti at 303-866-2153. Requests MUST be by phone and from the district or charter school personnel. Due to security reasons, emailing of user names and passwords is not permitted.
Grant Submission - Print one completed application for your records and one for submitting to CDE with signatures.
- Do not: bind the application in a 3-ring binder, report folder, or book.
- Do not: staple any of the pages. Dividers/tabs are acceptable, but not necessary.
- Do not: send the pages loose but bind the application with a paper clip, binder clip or rubber band. If the application is too large to bind with a large binder clip, then separate into sections that fit a large binder clip and number the sections for order.
A hard copy grant application with original signatures must be received at 1580 Logan St. Suite 310, Denver CO 80203, before 4 pm on February 23, 2018.
Pursuant to 22-43.7-109(a) C.R.S., the Division may only provide financial assistance for:
- A capital construction project for a public school facility that the applicant owns or will have the right to own in the future under the terms of a lease-purchase agreement with the owner of the facility or a sublease-purchase agreement with the State
- A capital construction project for a public school in existence for at least three years at any time before the board receives an application for financial assistance.
- An applicant that is operating or will operate in the next budget year in a leased facility that is:
- Listed on the state inventory of real property and improvements and other capital assets maintained by the office of the state architect pursuant to section 24-30-1303.5, C.R.S.; or
- State-owned property leased by the state board of land commissioners, described in section 36-1-101.5, C.R.S., to the applicant.
- If the Actual Match on this request is less than the CDE Listed Minimum Adjusted District Match Percentage:
- You will need to submit a Waiver Application along with this application.
- If the Actual Match on this request is less than 75%:
- This project might need to comply with Colorado's "High Performance Standard Certificate Program", pursuant to 24-30-1301 and 24-30-1305 C.R.S. Please call your regional program manager for additional information.
Photos: Please include an electronic copy (emailed ZIP file, CD, flash drive, etc.) of your photos with the application. The photos should be hi-resolution and in a JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIFF format only. Paper copies, Word documents, PDFs or PowerPoints are not acceptable formats. Photos should include:
- A photo of the front of the facility;
- A photo of a typical classroom;
- A photo of a typical corridor; and;
- A site plan, architectural rendering, or drawing of the proposed solution if available;
- Up to ten additional photos specific to the project.
Supporting Material - The original submitted grant application must include all the supporting items on the check-list below for a complete grant application or the application may not be accepted for consideration.
CHECK-LIST FOR A COMPLETE GRANT APPLICATION
The following must be included in the grant application or the application may not be accepted. Hard copies are required unless stated otherwise.
CC-03 grant application with original signatures Detailed project budget, using provided format Electronic photos Waiver application if not providing the minimum applicant match Submittal requirements based on project scope (electronic copies preferred)
Please log in: