Ask the Colorado State Publications
Library Staff a Question
The Colorado State Publications Library offers reference service to the public by phone or email. Our goal is a two-day turnaround Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. For more urgent requests, contact the library at 303-866-6725, or send a fax to 303-866-6940. There is no charge for the service. However, photocopies over 10 pages will be billed at a rate of 5 cents per page plus postage.
We will answer questions about state government, and about the library collection. We will also provide referral to Web sites or other resources that may answer your question. If you are in need of a specific publication, you may search our online catalog, then go to Information About Our Library to look at the section on "How can I borrow publications?"
You can submit your question one of six ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fill out the form below and submit it;
- Print this page, fill it out, and fax it to 303-866-6940;
- Mail to: Colorado State Publications Library, 201 E. Colfax Ave. Room 314, Denver, CO 80203;
- Phone us at 303-866-6725; or
- Visit the library at 201 E. Colfax Ave., Room 314, Denver, CO
For additional information please contact State Publications Library at: email@example.com or 303-866-6725